How to install the S1-Motor with S1-Slider :
Installation is very simple — it should only take about 5 minutes. Once installed, you can easily return to Manual Mode by removing two nuts by hand.
- You’ll need some scissors or small pliers and a screwdriver.
- Take bag number 1, which includes two bearings and a screw. Install them in a separator.
- Take bag number 2, which includes 4 screws, required to install the engine in the other separator.
- Take bag number 3, which includes 4 screws and some nuts which can be adjusted by hand. Install the two screws in the slider and install the nuts underneath.
- Take the belt that corresponds to the length of your slider. Install it by threading it through the two extremes, and join the ends together in the middle with the four cable ties, included.
- Tense the belt; to do this, tighten the tubes on one side and tense on the other side. Once it’s tense, tighten the separator and let go of the belt, which should be taught.
This might sound confusing, but in fact, it’s simpler than it seems. See below a video of the installation: