- Professional 100cm and 50cm camera slider, capable of fluid movements with no vibrations and no sharp pulls thanks to its 6 bearings. you can use it instead a dolly.
- Enjoy even greater control and take videos and timelapses by purchasing our S1-Motor. Create a motorized slider
- Made from aluminium. Light and robust.
- Compatible with any camera or dslr. Can carry up to 5kg.
- It can be placed upside-down and vertically. A tripod or monopod can be attached to the each end or, if you prefer, you can use the anti-slip feet that can be adjusting according to the terrain.
- Extend it by adding 20mm-diameter tubes, available in any hardware store.
- The best value-for-money slider.
- Designed and manufactured in Europe.
The kit includes:
- Slider with two separators with anti-slip rubber feet
- 100cm tubes
- 50cm tubes
- Large screw (3/8”)
- 2x Small screw (1/4”)
This can be extended by purchasing:
- S1-Motor An engine for the slider
- S1-Pan An engine to take panoramas
- S1-Controller A controller to manage the engines, allowing you to take videos and timelapses
- 20mm-diameter tubes (available in hardware stores) allowing you to extend or reduce the size of the slider
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Size: 100cm x 20cm x 8cm
- Movement distance: 88cm
- Supported weight:
- 5kg with the 100cm aluminium tubes; 30kg with steel tubes
- 30kg with 50cm aluminium tubes